Thursday, April 26, 2007

se7ev

Se7en-The Tag, courtsey of Rajesh. Thank you.

Seven things that I plan to do:
Adopt a child
Own a house
Go to Rome
Do a course on psychology
Go deep sea diving
Get a tattoo
Travel on the Palace on Wheels, Venice Simplon-Orient-Express and The Blue Train.

Seven things I can do:

Smile

Eat a full cake.

Love

Take charge, when things go wrong.

Hide what I am feeling.

Rationalize.

Hope.

Seven things I can't do:

Not stand out.
Forget.
Make the first move.
Remain calm when being photographed.
Decide exactly what I want in life.
Have conversations with puny-little-arrogant-stupid-ignorant-selfish-pseudo-confident people.
Be serious.

Seven things I say most often:

(I am more of a sound-person (if that’s a word) I don’t say words, I make appropriate sounds.)

Hmmmmm
Accha ( Alright)
You think so? ( when I don’t think so)
Seriously * while I am trying to stop ROFL*

Sure

Homie * :-p *

Thank you


No comments: