Sunday, August 28, 2005

It was just that the time was wrong

The delicate strands, formed out of bizarre coincidences, consequences of perfect timing and a testament of the ridiculous inconsistency of human nature.

I am inclined to leave it at that. But people already suspect that I am crazy.

I like to think that accidental happenings which later became important in my life were a sort of sign. Our lives would be so different if we were in a different place on the day that we met our lover. If I were in a different place ? If I had already been in relationship? If I was not feeling almost lonely? If I was not ready to feel vulnerable?

How many relationships have gone by us just because the time was wrong?

I like to think that knowing the person a little gives us control over the relationship.Relationships and human nature is ridiculous, a great friend can make a frightful boyfriend. A great son could be a awfull father.

Why I am a different person in college and at home scares me sometimes.

No comments: