Thursday, April 26, 2007

Alive

She draws her knees together and rests her head on them; she wipes her tears imagining him doing it. She can almost hear him whispering to her that she was safe now, that he loved her. He wasn’t real, but she could almost felt it. She knew it was stupid, but if her mind could play this trick to make her feel better, she would play along. Sometimes he took the shape of her latest crush, sometimes a character from a story. He has to be the reason I am somewhat sane*. I wish I could make him come alive.

I find it difficult to post, because somehow too many people I know (and don’t like) come here. I will stop writing here, because it’s becoming a chore editing the entries for fear of giving too much away. I wish they would go away. What to do?


Alan Jackson- Remember When

*-
( sane? heheh)

No comments: