Thursday, April 26, 2007

Breaking-up Etiquettes

Due to the joyless note that has become the background score of my life (I have no reason for this, most people I know would be happy with the situation I find myself in). So continuing on that note, this is the kind of coffee table conversation I indulge in.

Breaking-up etiquettes:

To you my friends whose identity in these pages is veiled in fictional disguise it is but fitting that I dedicate this post.

What is the right time to break up?

Should you break up with the person when you know he/she has a busy time coming up in their life, so they will have to focus on that and get over you fast?

· Can backfire as said person may screw up the important task.

Should you break up when he/she is with friends and family and has his/her support system around (who can gather around and tear you apart and help said person get over you).

· Or will this cause the happy occasion to turn into a mourning festival?

Should you break up as soon as you can? Or should you wait it out and hope the other person breaks up with you first?

Should you be yourself and have faith in the fact that no one can be with you for such a long time and wait for them to break up with you?

Should you tell said person about other friend who would totally dig them?

Is it your responsibility as the instigator of the break up to listen to the theatrics quietly, if said person feels inclined to resort to such?

No comments: