Saturday, March 31, 2007

Amusings

I love bookcases. And I like to keep books in bookcase, not photographs or knick knacks, as is the latest fad. I am old school. Books in bookcases, strange candles somewhere else! My books are divided into three groups-the ones I adore and will never part with, ones I want to read and the ones I got as gifts or bought on impulse, tried to read and failed. None of these will I ever lend to you. I am not your average book lover, as with all other things in my life, I am a psychotic, slightly nutty booklover. I love my books and if I see you treating my books roughly, leaving them open, upside down,I will pounce on you. Also I never lend my books, EVER!

6 comments:

Mr. J said...

Hahahahah... the number of times you repeated books and bookcase :P

Iris said...

:-) I do like to repeat it seems!

Unknown said...

I too don't like lending stuff, especially books. I remember I never used to even lend my school notebooks. Other people don't take the same care as we do of the things we love.

Unknown said...

And you so resemble my favourite cousin. She is married and has 3 kids and is in San Jose.

Iris said...

;-) Your cousin is very pretty.

Ashwin said...

Hahaha... I know a few people who're that way. I'm like that with my comic books! :)