Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Adios !

So now we know what side you are on. Actually the fact that there will be sides in this issue was news to me, but it's all good.
:-)

For the English speaking readers:
Update:
Has been a busy last couple of days. Am single again, so thats new and scary and new.

Have a cat called Sweet Tea in my house. He is so not sweet.

Have done everything I was supposed to do before I could get the tattoo, but it doesn't seem like such a great idea now.

School starts in a couple of days, so hurrampph!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, waddaya know! I'm single again too. You wanna hook up, maybe?

Oh, wait...

;-)

take it easy, kiddo

also, what the heck was the 'adios' post about?

-g

Ashwin said...

single again, a cat called Sweet Tea and you got a tattoo???

a lot of things happening in your life since I last heard from you :)

Unknown said...

I won't harp on the single again factor, you've heard enough.

Sweet Tea.. interesting name. Get a dog and name him Bis Kit.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhkay! Many things happening wid u... so many happening with me oo... we need to have a small chit chat... mail me a number I cud call u on and I will.... miss u...

Really like the name Sweet Tea... hows Buddy bhai by the way???